Day 8

**A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life

Nahh, the topic is quite BIG to me. I mean, do i really satisfy? Nope. I am not satisfy yet. There's so much more to achieve. There's a dream and a wish that i hope to get. Its not about wealth or power or position or even a popularity..its about HAPPINESS. All i need to achieve that happiness i wanted are respect, hard work and confidence! I respect my surrounding, i work harder and confident enough to stand out. Sound easy right? But, its not. When i can do all the three i mentioned then i'll be satisfy ;D.

Life is not all about how big your house, or how fancy your car or how many billion you have in a bank or which college you further your study. Many of us are not satisfied with what we already have. They will try to find what makes them happy but we never know only moderate who leads us on intrinsic satisfaction. Trust me.