Random ;)

Subject : Korean

Chingudeul annyeonghaseyo! Eoseooseyo ? Translation : Hello guys! How are you today? :D
*Trip pandai korea laa kenen..* Well, i learn it using Google translate. Idk if it's really accurate translate but still i enjoy learning the language.


I've been dreaming of vacation to Korea for our honeymoon..hehe..one day, hopefully! I admires Korean cultures so much mostly their foods. Kimchi, bulgogi, Korean egg roll, spicy rice cake, bibimbap, kimbab aka korean sushi..yummy!yummy! I also want to try their famous rice liquor, soju or makkoli ;) I bet it tastes as best as Dusunese liquor, tapai. haha..

Soju ;)

Bulgogi..
 Here in Malaysia also have but i prefer the original Korean made.. :D

Korean Eggroll

Bibimbap
Made from leftover bulgogi and mixed up with rice. (oh, my saliva... T.T )

Kimchi
I've tried this..i bought it from supermarket. It does tastes good..

Spicy rice cakes @ Ddukbokki  
Always saw this in Korean drama..hahaha..I love their stall that sells different kind of delicious foodies..

Kimbap @ sushi 

*** I don't OWN the pictures above. Credit to Google.

Wah, i just want to eat them all right now. Kalu buli sa mau ngap ni monitor. The food looks sooooooo yummmmmmmmy T.T  Baby, i'm saving money now. We go honeymoon in Korea...wahhaa..sungguh gatal di situuuuu ;p

Moving on. While i'm google'ing some stuff earlier, i found something that i think it might be good to do it. Since i always lacks of idea to blog, maybe this kind of method could be my brain's warming up..hehe..


The 30days topic

Cool huh? So to those yang belum buat ni, mari kita buat sama-sama. Ada juag kawan sa struggling for 30days..hehe..I'll do this starting tomorrow. So keep sneaking here yah..Till tomorrow, byeee.. xoxo

** Raining again..