Haunting Dream

Well, this is not about ghost or vampire or something..but i've been dreaming of this one particular person for 3 night in a row and it's terribly hurt me. I don't know why but that's what i felt..I know, i don't have to feel distracted by dream but what am i suppose to do when it's keep coming interfered my sleep?Goshhhhh!!! Am i being punish? Everytime i woke up, i caught myself crying.. =_=

I've talked to my bestfriend about the dreams and he suggested me to go asking for forgiveness. Whattttt?!! Why should i? I'm not the one whom to be blame. Terus dia cakap.."sa tau..tapi macamana pun ko mesti minta maaf.bukan susah ba minta maaf..sa suruh ko minta maaf sama dia bukan sebab ko buat salah tapi bila ko minta maaf, dia pun akan minta maaf juga. Berdamai dengan meminta maaf dan memaafkan..itula yang buat kamu tenang and you'll forgot all the pains eventually. Forgiveness will heal you both..trust me.." Tapi sa masih tidak puas hati..Dia cakap lagi, "All you need is forgiveness dear..go and you'll be okay..All this time, you keep a hatred in your heart..that's why your past keep haunting you. I believes he facing the same problems as yours.." And i saw the truth in his words.. Hmmmm, i'll try later..Hopefully it's work..

:(( I just got sms from penyupenyu and when i read it, feels like i want to throw away my phone. Why bother texting me kalu sent 1 huruf seja?bikin sa tambah marah..huhhh!! Don't wait for a reply cuz i won't!! Better i go to sleep...

Good night bloggies..till next post yah. xoxo

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V