Mother's Day.


Happy Mommy's Day to all mom, mom-to-be, pending-mom (yang belum kawen..hehe) all over the world. May God bless everyone of you. Thank you for being a superwoman ;)

Taken from #weheartit.com

On a day like this, i really wish that my mom is still around. It's been 17th years since she left us T.T. I miss her so much and it's such a pains that i'm not remembering what she look liked anymore. Her last images in my eyes has been disappeared along with my tears on the day she's gone. The only picture of her that we have right now is her IC's photo but it's quite blurry.
Dear Mom,
I'm sorry that i end up forgetting your beautiful looks. You left us too soon that i didn't get the chances to engrave your angel's face in my heart. I wish that you come to me in my dreams and hug me tight and take all the pains of missing you for years. We grew up without you and dad really did your undone duty very well. Being our father and mother in the same times, it's sure does giving him a hard times but mom, i'm so proud of him. We love you mom and always will. We will pray for you and please look after us. We'll unite again as a family when our times come. Until then, please rest in peace. 
Oh, not to forget my step-mom. Even though we don't share the same blood and flash, you still are our mother. You rise us just like your own kids and we are truly blessed. You too left us too soon. And we didn't have the chances to repay you back. We will pray for you inaa'.. We all loves both of you, mother.

Soon, i'm going to get married and probably will be a mom too. I'll rise them just like what both of you've done. I'll tell my kids that they have an awesome grandma :D