I can't take the BLAME.


It's making me feel uncomfortable. It's irritated and annoyed me to the max! Why?! Why?! After a years, i still heard people blaming me on what had happened to us. Why do i have to take all the blames when it wasn't my faults? I mean, i've done wrong too but it was all because of him. He broke my heart, he took granted on me, he cheated on me [ i cheated too <----revenge], he confused me, he promised me the beautiful futures but in the end he abandon me. He said he don't loved me anymore but why it has to be 6 years to tell me the truth? 

He never had a time for me. I always in a second place after his friends [I'm tired of never being a priority.] He never introduced me to his mom even we've been together for so long. I only exist when he needed helps. When i asked him if he loved me he will answer me the same sentences 'sa tidak tau.tiada feeling ni sekarang'. When i talked about our family, he ignored me and always changed the topic. When i asked him a serious thing, he got mad 'buli ka tak tanya sa skrg?!'  It's not about wrong timing but how can i understand? He always like that. When my patience hit the limits, i moved on. I asked him to let me go and he wasn't hesitate.  

And now after i found my own happiness [yessss!i am happy now :)] his friends blame me for everything. I don't know what kind of story he created and spreads to his friends. There was a girl said that i am a terrible person. Some of his friend said i cheated on him and that's why i asked to broke up. My goodness! What the use of waiting him when everything are uncertain? Why do i have to stay when he break my heart into pieces? I don't have the courage to be loyal. I don't have the strongest heart to love him anymore..No matter how much i love him, he hasn't have the rights to treat me like that. No matter how hard it was for me, i tried to forgives. I deserve to have a HAPPY life too.

I am a fiancee to someone now. After all the bad and hard times, i found my man. I thanked God for sending him to me.  But when i keep hearing something about my ex, i feel uncomfortable. I feel anxious. I don't know how to explains and makes thing clears. I just only want them to stop blaming me. Guys, what should i do? :(