I Miss You!


Howdy! ;)

I went to town today with my beautiful sister in law :) Thanks to her i able to go out after her school ended. Oh, she is a teacher by the way [ Happy Teacher's Day, Arlynne! Wish you have a great day ahead and God bless..] After we bought some groceries, we went to KFC for our late lunch..

Okay, scratch that. The TRUTH is i miss him. I miss him so badly, damn badly. I miss him everyday. I miss him everytime i woke up in the morning and i miss him whenever i went to sleep. I miss him and i couldn't tell him and its hurt me so very much. It feels like there is a big empty hole in my heart.

The rejection. I sent him text and asked ' don't you miss me?' and his replied 'ba mula suda jiwang dia lps tinguk korea..' and i was like =,= I'm expecting him to answer me 'i miss you tooo' but he didn't. Childish? Oh, i just don't know..I'm just hoping he would understand these feelings. We're not fighting or something. We're pretty much still in track. But i just can't hold myself from the ignorance. The only things that can makes me smile is his attention, his super-romance-text messages since we can't talk much on the phone. My goodness, tears again!!

Off to sleep. Jal jja! Sarang hae ~