A vulnerable heart talks :((


Suddenly, the happy mood disappears. The vulnerable part of me arise and keep making me questioning so many things which i logically think NO NEED. Perhaps, the loneliness that accompany me today made me jiwang²..hehe..

* A broken promises *
Scene : Janji Tarang Bulan

She promise me that she will help but until this very moment i didn't hear anything from her. I'd tried to text her several times as i couldn't reach her phone but there's no reply. I'm not going to ask what we've dealt before cuz i don't think i need it anymore. But apparently she tried to ignore me..that's what make me disappointed. I didn't force her to promise me back then, she's the one insisted to wait until she can help. I only can wait...

* Colleagues *
Character : Lady Gaga

She used to be my very-close-friend. Earlier of our friendship, she seems very nice to me & she's someone that i can talk to. Even when i'm in a very bad mood, she still trying to make me smile by her crestfallen face and telling me jokes ( biarpun inda lucu...) Who knows, she's now a girl that i hate the most. 2010, i got an opportunity to work in a same place with her & in the same department. And still, we get along very well. Not long after that, a new staff came and i'm easily attached with the new staff. Since that, i started to notice that she's really a different person. She lied to me, to Ms M ( no need to mention her name) and she lied to everybody. Also, i couldn't force myself to have a respect on her after i knew she's having a relationship with the boss ( skandal laa tu ). My perspective on her changed 360°. Adeiii, enough laa with this :(( someday, i'll share the story with you guys..bukan untuk memburuk²kan atau menjatuhkan dia, sekadar untuk kita jadikan pengajaran. I just hope that she'd realize her mistakes dan berubah kepada yang lebih baik.

* Mr Fiance *

Scene : Missing him ♥ ♥

I really wish you were here :(

** counting the sheep with hope i fall asleep **
Good night bloggers.. xoxo