a new life of mine :))

Hello bloggers.. :)


Finally, i'm here again..sitting comfortably in front of my laptop, with Dj Satomi's song blasting in my ears & with the ideas that keep rushing in my head to be spell out..

Hmm…blogging again makes me missin' my old blog. I created the old one for one purpose, to write everything about him, to let the world know how much he meant to me. But, we broke up and in the same time  i lost all the memories as i accidently deleted all the entries in it.Even though our relationship didn’t last longer, i’d love to keep all those memories, just to cherish what i have had before with him , to let myself appreciate everything that will comes to me in the future by learning all the mistakes i’ve done in the past cuz i know, once i lost it  i won't have it ever again with the same person. But, what to do? It's all gone now.Maybe there’s a reason for it or perhaps it doesn’t worth to keep? That's why, i end up here writing again in a new blog :)

It's been a few years now...and i managed to get over it and move on. Life is too short anyway so i stopped being so pathetic to keep cryin' over my true love (kenen)...haha..He (ex-bf ) used to be a love of my life and he was my groom-to-be. But, after breaking up i think that i am so stupid to trust him in a first place. He doesn't even care until i finally gave up on him. But still i thanked him for everything. It's a lesson for me to not to put a trust on someone hundred percent. 


Dear Ex-BF, 

if by chance you're reading this..i'm sorry.
i'm not insulting you or
aggravating you or whatsoever..i just trying to make it clear to myself 
that everything happened between us was our mistakes. i'm not going to blame you & i do 
hope you think that way too..I hope that you'll find your own happiness and my prayers goes to you everyday. still, we're friend, right? :D



A new year, a new hope & a new boyfriend..haha..not just a new boyfriend but now i'm engaged! ( fireworks ). He's someone i knew back then but we've lost contact for 10 years.We met again 2 years ago, fallen in love and he propose me and engaged. I really thanked God for what i have now. I am so blessed to have him (wink) and i'm going to love that man until my last breath..And again...that's why i am blogging again. Not to show off or something..i just want to share how beautiful life can be after a STORM and how beautiful the rainbow after the rain. I just want to show that there's still a H.O.P.E as long as you open your heart to love again..punya men byk again..hehe..And here it is..i'm uploading a pictures to share with..


meet my penyu penyu :)


penyu penyu making faces :D


I will share some of our  E-Day pictures next time :) Oh well, his name is Ricky Leary..penyu penyu was a nickname just to tease him..I think, enough for today. Even i feel there's something missing in here or gantung bilang orang dusun but i couldn't stand my eyes anymore..i'm sooooo sleepy..will meet you again in the next entry.ciao ~

xoxo