Get well soon dad...

Holaaaa! How's your day today? :D Hope everything goes fine and doesn't missed it's track..

My internet now are ok..hehe..And i got two good news today. I checked my E-Mail and 2 company called me for an interview. Really hope i got a new job this coming march. I decided to resign this end of month and get a new job. Maybe a better place and the salary also good. Most important is the boss is okey (hopefully) or at least not as arrogant as my current boss...

But also i got bad news from my sister. My father is sick and nobody can take care of him.
 :( how i miss home now. And i'm sure if i was there my father have someone to look after him. He's too old to stay alone at home. Everyone is busy with  works...i really don't know what am i suppose to do.  I wish that my father will be getting well real soon. Will be home on next weekend.

I think that i have to stop here for now. I have to bath, eat my dinner and sleep early. I got an interview tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck guys...