Mr Yellow Man!

Okey guys, here's the story that happened few hours ago..

I took a half-day off today and went home around 1:00pm. With the tiredness and starving *starving to death, i tell you* i went to the bathroom, wash my face and rushing to the kitchen. I was thinking to cook for a meal but i am way too hungry to do that. I open the refrigerator, only found 1 pack of instant noodle ( why those kind of stuff has to be in refrigerator? *chuckling* ) Well, it's not mine but i took it. I boiled water and went back to my bedroom and go back to the kitchen again. After finishing my stolen borrowed instant noodles, i went back to my bedroom for a nap but i can't open my door. What the hell?!! It's locked! Panic for a moments and i really-really don't know how to open it cuz i only have 1 key in the entire world for that damn door and it was inside the bedroom. I tried almost everything i found to open but it doesn't work.  Well, am not a person with talent to break the door... Suddenly, i saw this tiny-yellow-hard card on the Tv's rack. I took it and tried to inset in between the door lock and pushed the door a bit hard and i did it! I successfully open the door :D It was the best master keys ever in the world.hahaha

Meet my limited-edition-spare-key, Mr Yellow Man :D




*Moral of the story : don’t stole your housemate’s instant mee or you get your karma! :p  ~ will buy pack of maggi tom yam and replace what i borrowed…hehe


Good day everyone!