2014 Comeback!


Hi!

Lamanya tak blogging! And here i come, finally. After a few month (s), baru laa saya dapat blogging dengan selesa. I mean, a lot of times. I've organized few things here and changed my template too. I want it simple and clean this time.

It's 2014 and i'm getting married this year..hehe.. Date suda ada and confirmed! Harap-harap tiadala alar melintang. Saya sangat super excited! Sorry laa, macam show off pula tapi i can't help it. I'M HAPPY. Ex Bride & Bride To Be yang lain pasti memahami 'feeling' yang saya rasa sekarang ni. When your time comes, sure you will feel the excitement too.

Only 5% prep have been done. My checklist done, bought my wedding planner journal, surveying here and there. It's stressing by the way. Faham-faham laa..the price is sometimes unacceptable. Ada price yang reasonable tapi services kurang. Saya takut salah pilih pula..Kalau pilih price yang kurang sikit takut outcome nanti mengecewakan. Hmmm...10 bulan lagi..ada masa untuk servey apa yang patut. Mengharap yang baik-baik saja la kan? :)

Theme and color scheme belum decide lagi mau pilih apa. There's a lot of choice that i like tapi sekarang ni saya macam nak Vintage & Lace pula..haduiiiiii! Dah browse banyak web but i can't decide, yet. (Habibi, tulungin gue!) Huuuuuu~

Okay, enough with the wedding stuff. I'll update again here from time to time. And i think that's all for today. I have another things to do right now. Till next post, xoxx!