I love my best friend.


Accept you as who you are.
Believe in having fun.
Cherish time together
Dream big dreams.
Enrich, comfort and delight.
Follow up and follow through.
Grow for ever memories.
Honor each other’s feelings.
Invite you into there heart.
Just call to you “How are you?”
Know when something’s up.

Best friend ring 


I maybe clueless and clumsy but i have friend who love me

Love you both dear ;D



When I cry you help me out
When I'm happy you hear me shout
When I grin you know I'm really mad
because you are my best friend

You can tell when I'm sad
You're there in thick and thin
You're my best friend
You hear me out when I want to talk

You help me out when I get mad
You are the bestest friend I've ever had
So hear me out when I say
You're the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
You shine very bright
You are the bestest friend I have
and I miss you


Marilyn made this for me last year :D

You see right through my pretenses
you look right through my mask
you know just when I need a hug
I never need to ask

You show up when I'm lonely
you stay when I'm depressed
all of my rude comments
you shrug away in jest

You see all my dark
you see all my light
you're always by my side
even when I'm not right

You cheer me when I'm sad
you catch me when I fall
How did you come to earn my trust,
when I trust no one else at all? 



xoxo

p/s : Big HUG for everyone. Today is Hug Day. :D