MUMBLING ;)


Tomorrow is the day that i've to wake up early, go to office, back home late in the evening without a mid-day sleep..where i can't watch my favorite dramas, can't eat my favourite foods while Facebooking. That's what i call 'welcome to hell!'

Tomorrow is the day, i'm meeting with my ex-boss & colleagues. Doing office duty that makes me stress till pimple-out, dealing with peoples that depress me till i want to punch their face. That's what i call ' you should go to SPA!' ;)

Tomorrow is the day where I have to sacrifice my precious time as a young woman but in the end of month i collect my payment. That's what i call 'what a BLISS!' :)

**updates while sitting in a car waiting to depart to KK.


2 Responses to “MUMBLING ;)”

  1. nuranne says:

    Hopefully tomorrow treats you greatly.

    Thank you for your kind remebrance towards me the other day. <3

  2. nuranne says:

    Hopefully tomorrow treats you greatly.

    Thank you for your kind remembrance towards me the other day. <3